Sunday, May 31, 2020

A quarantine surprise


I finished this cute little zip bag 

A cute 8 year old great nephew is turning nine on June 1st

I think a zip bag with some money and a card in a package left in a mailbox may be coming to a city near him



It was made out of scraps

Scraps of fabric sewn and quilted
On frankenbatt
Matched to a zipper and lined


If you were a nine year old boy would you like receiving this surprise???

I hope so.....its hard to find a store these days with something he would like

Money usually works.....
What are you making?

4 comments:

  1. Nine is a tough age. One grandson is kind of babyish for that age, but the other one is much more mature in other ways. One of my grandson's at 9 got a power drill for his birthday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he will just love it--who wouldn't like the Ninja's? at that age? and the $$ is always spot on...
    Nice work on this one Dawn..love it Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! I'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun little zippy bag. I'm sure he will love it and money ALWAYS works, always the right size.

    ReplyDelete