Friday, May 29, 2020

Future store



The holiday weekend had me planting food
For the summer
Here is my leaf lettuce and some herbs


Oooo tomato how I love a sandwich with you....lol


Some sage....to use and to keep deer away
They don't like the smell
Who knew?


Zuchinni


More herbs, tarragon, basil, cilantro 


Yellow  summer squash 


My garden area near my grill
That way i can take some lettuce and tomato and add it  to my burger asap
Yum
Cant get any fresher than that

Are you growing a garden?
Whats in your garden?



5 comments:

  1. Not growing anything y et. I would like to grow some tomatoes, lettuce, and beets for canning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing yet here either--
    Mainly growing ideas for new quilting pieces ;)))
    Have a great weekend
    TGIF Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be gardenting, but will definitely be supporting our local farmer's market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only put some flowers in pots this year. I do plan to start some tomatoes from seed this weekend. We usually travel too much to care for a garden so I wasn't thinking I would have the opportunity this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gardening is great! I can't wait until I can get one started.
    You're talking to your tomatoes already!

    ReplyDelete