Friday, May 1, 2020

So far this year


You know how in Jan everyone is going to lose 50 pounds and complete every UFO they have and clean their closet?
Yeah......
Well i had a "pre Corona " plan 


Just 3 things......
Finish a ufo, work on a knit ufo, and move a project further along each month




This got quilted and done


This was a gift for gifted scraps.....


As was this.....


These were a pay it forward freebie for residents where I live


This was a gift for gifted scraps and kindness


These were a selvage cleanup project


My running crazy from corona runner just needs my other machine fixed so i can quilt and bind


Then........corona hit
And you know what happened

Everyone who had an available machine was cranking out these to help the cause


I did my part and broke 2 machines in the process


Some zippy bags were made of scrap cutoffs


Another one.....


Oops. Found more selvages

I swear fabric multiplies 


A "lets make a butterfly" turned into a cute bag

No quilts finished but i got some things accomplished 

Hopefully covid stays away this Fall so I can get some things done

Has your year been successful so far?

Its May Day today



I see someone left you flowers and ran

What?  Who me?
No


But I may have seen this guy in the area 

Just sayin


Happy May Day!




3 comments:

  1. You got your gift box supplied a bit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were really so productive in april--despite beaking two machines--pssst--maybe it was that speedy sewing kitty I saw in one of your posts hahaha--
    Nice works--~ ~ ~ waving under weeping skies
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that must be a satisfying feeling. You've really accomplished alot in four months! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete