Saturday, May 9, 2020

Cleanup block 7........


This quilt will have many surprises for anyone looking closely at the blocks

I had enough of one pink to only do half the block.thats ok. I like it

I am using what i have in the stash

So mine will be different from Edytas

But i love it anyway 




Its funny how when you really dig into the stash you can find fabric you never thought you had
In all fairness i have a lot of stash that was given to me so i dont remember it

Thats the beauty of  scrap quilts 

All kinds of fabric playing nicely together 




Block 7 is now done on my quarantine quilt 

About halfway there. 
There are 15 kinds of blocks total i think

I believe the next two are mainly blues

Whats happening in your sewing room?



2 comments:

  1. Nice finding fabrics. Still contemplating fabrics for block 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabric finds in your "deep stash".
    I am still doing block-a-day for May; Courthouse Steps and Garden Stroll...and right now--icing my back...stay safe and well ~ ~ ~ waving with my Winter parka on!! Julierose

    ReplyDelete