Sunday, May 3, 2020

Hanging from the chandelier


My brain thinks its chandelier time

I will cut more scraps into one 3.5 square and two  2 inch squares and pin them

Once i get a pile of them i will grab some lights and cut 2 inch strips
I will need two at 3.5 and two at 5
Once i am at that stage with a few ready to go I will chain piece away

Makes my brain feel good to sew up 10 or 15 blocks at a whack

Hanging from the chandelier for a bit
Hmmmm. Maybe I should clean some cobwebs while i am here LOL

3 comments:

  1. I really like how your chandelier blocks are coming together...this will be such a pretty piece...Nice when you find a pattern you love to make...
    ~ ~ ~ waves from rainy CT Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty blocks! They look so nice all sitting next to each other making that nice chain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blocks. Nice to be able to just chain stitch isn't it?

    ReplyDelete