Thursday, May 7, 2020

Goals for May


I gotta find a way to quilt this one up
My machine died sewing masks

My 221 cant quilt a good stitch
My eyes wont allow me to handstitch
Grrrrrr


I need to find this pattern again and cut out a few
They are so fun and cute


I also need to work on my pineapple runner and finish it

I made the boss one too and finished hers for Christmas 
Mine got put to the wayside and is now covered in another project as i cant see it
And it doesnt come no matter how loudly i call it 

Unruly child it is. Lol

So much more work with corona there is little time for anything else 

Groceries is hazmat suit going to 5 stores to get your list.....coming home and wiping it all down to put away
Stripping off clothes, showering and doing laundry

So a 1 hour job becomes 3. Then wipe down car handles and steering wheel
House door handles
And in your dreams at night you sit up out of a sound sleep did i wipe down x?
Its CRAZY

We had a microwave die
Yes
During
Corona
UGH

searched online for one ......no stock
Wont ship u need to pick up (I CANT CARRY IT)
finally found one and ordered 
Says instock. Yay
Got the email will ship soon......
Waited a week
Got another email 
Not shopping. Not Backordering 
Not available
What
The
&%$#@$

Told son and he went and got us one. Big for our counter but not complaining

Funny how you don't think about it until its gone how much you miss it.
We heat up veggies and food in it all the time

That too was a chore to get in coronatime.

May means getting my car sticker....oh boy hope registry isnt as messed up


Getting screenroom ready for grillin season

Getting grill ready

Washing and planting containers of veggies

And providing a relaxing haven in this mess

Then was reading those damned bees are headed to the east coast and have been seen in washington already 

Oh boy.....something else to worry about
They say don't kill them as the pheromones alert the others to zone on you and sting you to death

So what do you do? Let them attack you?
They are meat eaters.
What is going on in this world?

Scotty beam me up.......






5 comments:

  1. Oh Sweetie, my heart hurts for the angst you are feeling. Sometimes I think my being ignorant and staying away from the news except for 10 minutes a day helps with the anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, stay away from the news hype. My microwave is limping, but I can rely on my SIL to look for one (she loves to shop). Our little local grocery store has been well stocked and I love that they have a whole Senior Day. Other items I order at farmer's market and do curb side pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is so difficult to manage all these things, isn't it? Plus working!! ;000
    I went grocery shopping at our early SR. hrs this morning--Thom sat in the car and waited for me (they've had parking lot muggings--imagine??). Did the sanitize thing and am exhausted...Still need to wipe down the car...and wind down myself...
    [should I wash my hair, too??) yikes!! Done for the day after that foray...

    15 min of news at night--that's it for me...
    those bees do sound awful...talk about staying inside!!
    Hope you can zone out and relax for a little bit each day--too much stress going on...
    Stay safe ~ ~ ~ waving from my recliner Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything we do these days seems to take longer due to the extra steps...hoping this doesn't become our new normal. And those bees? I'm sticking my head in the sand (stiching) and maybe it will all go away...at least for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an overdose of news.
    The news spews out hysteria that's how it gets people hooked so they'll keep coming back for more.
    Wiping down groceries/packages and showering after shopping isn't needed.
    It could almost be turned into a hobby, seeing who's the most fearful.

    ReplyDelete