Friday, May 22, 2020

Its the most wonderful time of the year



We LOVE  grilling dinner
Steak
Burgers
Chicken
No matter what. Its all better  on the grill

The packets are the veggies.
3 of them summer squash onions oil and salad supreme spices

One baked potato

One i tried cabbage onion and green peppers. With spices like cumin tumeric and others.
Yum it was good




I was looking at the garden trying to see if my iris will make an appearance. Just one is all i need
Nope.....but the pansy in here came up all on its own from last year

Its Gram sayin hi.she loved pansies and petunias 


My phlox is spreading now that the tree is gone


Some of the veggies i have to plant this weekend


And more

I love this time of the year
Hope for gardens and huge harvests

Easy grillin outta the kitchen kinda cookin 
Hubs is good at prepping it
I just plop it on grill and time it out

Do you like summer?

3 comments:

  1. I do, I really do--and I hope this Summer will be nice; not so hot and humid like last year's. We love to grill--sit and watch the food and have a pre-dinner beer,,,aaaah nice...
    Tonight will be leftover chili with dollops of sour cream on top--yum!!From Mr's last cooking spree before he got sick...
    Stay safe now and I hope your Memorial Day weekend is a good one...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better like summer since that is mostly what we get here LOL. We do a lot of grilling but my summer supper is a light salad...any kind but always with fruit. I was thinking about growing some tomatoes in pots so hubby got me the garden soil I need. Just need to get those going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love summer but it is much too short.

    ReplyDelete