Saturday, May 23, 2020

They never listen do they......



Sew if you can......


Hmmmm......slacker!


Made 8 of these for quarantine quilt 
This is i think block 8 of 15
I skipped block 9



And started block 10
Only because i knew i had 2 inch blue and white squares already cut in my bin
Just need the 2 inch strips of lights now to finish these.
I think i only need 4


See? I love having my sizes cut
Ready to play
The sizes i cut are common in blocks 
So it makes it easy to use them up. 

The 2 inch bucket is quarter of the way full

The one above it is 2.5 and its time to use them up again.thinking of adding to my trip
Around the world 

Or a mosaic design 
But gotta finish some things first 









2 comments:

  1. Nice work on this...I'll be watching to see it all come together...~ ~ ~ waving in the fog Julierose

    ReplyDelete