Monday, May 18, 2020

Outta sight outta mind


I was scrambling for blues to make my daily blocks

Then got aggravated and decided to do a little straightening up

Hmmmm..... a tote.....whats in here?

A FAT QUARTER BUNDLE?????
WITH BLUES????

oh my. I hit the jackpot.



Look at all these pretties 


Now i can cut more block a day
AND some quarantine blues

Notes to self.........
Clean more often
Store in clear totes
Dont forget what you bought
Use it up,move it out

I am a happy girl
Its like Christmas and I didnt even have to be good!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Interesting bundle of blues. Yay for stash shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blues in your found bundle- have fun with them ~ ~~ waving on Blue Monday Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. No, you didn't even have to be good. Nice fabrics, they'll make lovely daily blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blues look fabulous! What a treat and that is an excellent tip, use clear totes, thanks.

    ReplyDelete