Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Wow its moving along


These guys have been so fun to play with
Whenever I clean up my area i always try to cut 3.5 and 2 inch squares

Then when I have a pile i cut lights and sew a bunch chain style

My pile of blocks kinda toppled over so i decided to see how far this quilt has come


It is getting there. 
This may end up on my bed 

It was originally to play and maybe make a lap quilt

I love how all the scraps play together
Dots and florals and batiks
I think Dunkin likes it too.


4 comments:

  1. Oh now this is just beautiful, Dawn--I would go for the bed quilt size...it's just so pretty...great work--shows what just a few blocks at a time can become;))
    ~ ~ ~ waving in the morning sun Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo. It's looking good. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and Dunkin is approving!
    Great progress, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete