Thursday, May 28, 2020

More challenges


On challenge day someone must have hit a pole.
Lights went out 2 or 3 times 
No machine 
No lights
No anything. Ughhh
Not even internet 
When it came back i finished this trivet


And while talking to my challenge buddy who by the way has not made anything yet  lol
I took some towels stash and potholders and sewed them up
I love these for quick gifts
Or for my stove

Deciding whether to decorate them or leave plain
They need buttons hand stitched on

I think there are 7 or 8 done

And i started the zip bag with the mutant ninja turtles
I had a strip from the quilt show
Matched it up with orange strip from stash
Now need back and lining and will quilt and make a bag
A successful challenge i think
At least on my end LOL

I am happy with my results
Thanks Jacky for the push


5 comments:

  1. Cute towels. LOL the higher powers were trying to thwart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those towels--Great idea to sew potholders on them...I will have to try that...
    Power outtages are the pits...
    Hopefully it didn't last too long...
    Stay safe Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are getting a lot done. For this to be Jacky's idea, I'd have expected her to have something done. Oh, by the way, we are STILL waiting for her blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good progress! Those towel potholder combinations are an excellent idea,very useful.
    I saw your bag in the last post, cute.
    Lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a lot done every without power! Our lights have flickered a few times but no outages yet.

    ReplyDelete