Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Workin on the RR all the live long day


My strip bucket is overflowing
Its packed with bits and strings and i cant fit anything else in there 

So......ive been workin on the railroad
(RAIL BLOCKS)
i envision a scrappy rail kinda quilt
Once i figure out how large these blocks will be
4 or 5 or 6 inch


There were smaller strips so the smallest size will determine my block


Alternated like a weave i think i will like it.

Hoping for a free lapquilt kinda size and a clean fresh bucket



And just because i can.......
I played with dark greens in my 1.5 inch size


For this lil booger

It will move it along a bit......
Ok so its one block

How many projects have you moved along?
Huh???

Wink......wink......



5 comments:

  1. Yes I have been moving 3 different projects along. Wow I am surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ["...just to pass the time away..can't you hear the whistle blowin'" hehehe..songs for these corona days....] I am now working on 3 projects--last night I made my first two 16-patch blocks using a jelly roll and then boxed them out with hst's; loving those triangles...that plus my block-a-day and CS are the ones steaming along..
    A little variety is so good...
    I love your projects....those railroad rails will be so nice and scrappy...
    ~ ~ ~ waves from gray skies Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving along on one quilt this week and three cross stitch projects. I want to make a strip quilt...need to get my scraps tamed first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a few finishes and started one new project. I do better with less projects. I do have a long list of future projects that I hope to get to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's your dark greens! I have dark greens in my hourglass blocks (and medium greens and light greens) I started for the AHIQ hourglass
    challenge.
    Good progress!

    ReplyDelete