Monday, June 1, 2020

Does Dunkin look like a great uncle?


Threw together this baby quilt top
Found out i will be a great granny in October

Well I always knew I was a Great granny (brushing shoulder lol)
But great granny
YIKES
I am not getting older.....
How does that happen?
Well I Know HOW it happens I mean am I really that old????



Anywho its a girl
And I have charm pack called lollipop garden
Very girly and cute

I sewed this together 5x5 blocks 
And am thinking of handquilting it




And sewed up some scraps
You know to make bibs and such
I love scrappy bibs
And you can never have enough

Now where is my velcro stash???

I hope she looks like her daddy
He had towhead blonde curls and blue eyes
And even though I am biased......he is handsome  lol

They live in TN so I may not get to see much of the baby but want to maybe make her a first doll of cloth too.
What are you sewing?

4 comments:

  1. Awe how cool to become a great granny! Lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a "Great" Granny;)) that is so special...;)))
    cute start to the baby girl's quilt...nothing like that to get your creative juices flowing fast!! Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all! Those fabrics are perfect for a baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I think you'll make the best of great grannies. The baby quilt looks cute, it'll be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete