Monday, May 4, 2020

Another block bites the dust


My helper is patrolling the borders 
Checking for inconsistencies 




He let it be so I am assuming he is pleased with the layout lol
This is one side starting the next row in
Next is 2 pink blocks on each corner
I wasn't  sure about the deeper pink  in my last blocks but it is fine


The pink stripe fabric in these is pretty but good thing I don't have OCD 
It doesn't bother me that they are not symmetrical 

The overall quilt is busy so i dont see an issue 

Another one bites the dust.......
And those  of you that know that song will be singing it in your head all day

You're welcome  lol

6 comments:

  1. The quilt is coming along. How many more blocks do you need to make? I am on the last 2 steps of my quilt. No laughing. I don't have enough fabric to make the number of blocks I need. Urgh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is coming together really well...I like the stripes moving like they are...
    The song is going on right now !!! in my head..Thanks? Not;((( hahaha
    Enjoy this sunshine-y day ~ ~ ~ Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little stinker...and there its...an ear worm :) I like the deeper pink in the blocks. This is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our ancesters in quilting never were concerned with 'matchy-matchy' = anything went and goes in some of those early quilts. This all will blend so nicely and I too like your color pallette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good progress, your cat has good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your helper is picking fabric for you! Nice blocks and nice projects! I like the pink stripe not being symmetrical. I think it adds interest.

    ReplyDelete