Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Challenge results


Jacky had a challenge
She says make something that you started
Can be small
Ready
Set
Go
Well, thats all i need is a challenge right?
Hmmmpht....i will show her hee hee
Remember the playing day with hst
I made pieces with intentions of making bags


Sooooo I took the red one
Quilted up the pieces 
Cut 4 inches off the back piece to make matching straps



Lined it and voila.....
A cute little useful tote


See even the back is cute.



Then i grabbed the second hst piece but wasn't feeling another tote

This one i split in half and lined
Making a zippy bag



Used up some valentines fabric for my lining too

Another cute finish.
Two cute projects
Done and into the gift box 
What did you finish recently?

3 comments:

  1. I finished the top of my quarantine quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't "finished" anything (saaad girl) ;(((---but will be winding bobbins today and resting the BACK some more...this time I will give it enough time to heal...not like last time!!

    Oh --WAIT A MINUTE!!!!
    I DID do a finish--those two little place mats--YAY for me!! Hahahaha--
    see, the brain is full of this morning's fog--and after my grocery run, am relaxing...~ ~ ~ waving with my cuppa coffee
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little tote and aren't you so smart making the zippy bags?!?! Finish? Uh...

    ReplyDelete