Friday, May 8, 2020

Snowballing


Thanks Julierose of julierosequilts 
For taking me down the rabbit hole

Yeah......
You see.....

Julierose is doing the Pat Sloan April challenge in May
Yep....sewing one snowball a day for 30 days
To make a cute quilt with sashing




I was thinking about doing it.....
THINKING I said....lol

When an envelope came in the mail
From a faraway land
Proclaiming I should make this
And how easy and here is the pattern
Just in case

Lol
Sooooo......I combed my blue stash
The largest one

And cut out 4 blocks 

Yeah I am behind but I will catch up.
They are a quick stitch  block and look so cute

Biggest problem? My stash has smaller than 6.5 inch pieces because of mask making

But I may do blues and teals and greens to extend my selection.
We will see.......


My UFOs are snowballing
In more ways than one
Ha ha
I really should get out my iron and pretty them up

Corona has made me more of a take it or leave it kinda gal
I should do better. 
Are you snowballing too?

2 comments:

  1. No snowballing. I am marinating on my fabric choices for my final block in a quarantine mystery quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty snowball blocks, Dawn--I think teals and greens would look good with them, too. Mine are going down the Scrappy Road--as usual;000
    Just cutting as I go on whatever calls my name on the day...enjoy your travels down this rabbit hole ;)))~ ~ ~ waving under cloudy skies, Julierose

    ReplyDelete