Sunday, May 24, 2020

Quarantine quilt coming along


I put out the new blocks to see how far this quilt has come


Dunkin was impressed with our progress
But noticed a block a little crooked and turned wrong in my quick layout

He has OCD you know
Lol
Wait till he sees the slight difference in sizes ha ha
Anyway I am still loving it so will continue on
Especially since I found those fat quarters in blue 
I think the next few blocks concentrate on blue not pink


Have i said lately how much i love my precuts of scraps?
That one block was so easy to sew with the 2 inch squares already cut

I just needed to cut a 2x3.5 for each side 

Recognize the size? Yep used 3.5 squares too.cut them to  2 inches 

What are you moving along?

3 comments:

  1. I have been sewing my quarantine quilt blocks together into rows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have a lot done on this one--it is looking so pretty; I haven't settled on a Quarantine piece as yet...as usual I am late to the party...;0000
    You sure have the cutest little helper there
    Off to make potato salad for today...yum
    ~ ~ ~ waving on this cloudy morning Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many blocks already made! You're doing so good! I was making good progress on my Pineapple
    blocks but I'm back at work. I'm hoping I'll get a few more done next week.

    ReplyDelete