Sunday, May 10, 2020

Almost caught up


Thanks again Julierose for this daily distraction lol

I am loving it in all blues
Got 8 days done 
Just a few more to be in synch 

Hardest part is finding 6.5 piece for middle

My stash is pared down and thats ok
I like it that way as i use it.

I have a few pieces in this mess of a room so will make a fun search out of it 


I trimmed up my strip sewing 

The magic number ended up 5 inches

These are so cute
Lots of reds which surprised me
I figured more browns would be in there

They will get made now and then when i need to clear out strings and may become a cool border......or a lap quilt

I have always wanted to make one

Its on the bucket list with a feathered star and an ocean waves quilt
Yeah add new york beauty too.
I have high hopes ha ha

Reality is more like strips 

Whats going on in your sewing room?

2 comments:

  1. I decided on fabrics finally. Um the one I need I don't have enough. Urgh! Found some online, so supported a small business. I may have enough to actually cut out a couple of blocks to at least a couple sewn and then start sewing rows together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block-a-day is looking beautiful...I love that it is so easy...that is all I will be making again today...the "back wars" are still ongoing ;000
    ~ ~ ~ waving from recliner Julierose

    ReplyDelete