Monday, January 27, 2020

Will he go round in circles....will he fly high like a bird up in the sky


Omg this circle quilt was one I was gung ho on a couple years ago. It is a pick a fabric a day that reflects your mood or the day

I forget what blog had it but every day I would cut a circle of fabric and stitch it to a background that coincided with rsc color of the month. A two fer if you will.
I love this quilt but didnt do the math when I started it
I would need to do half the year on the front and half on the back
And it still would be huge.
So once i realized......it sat

Here is jan feb and march i believe and the circles i put in the correct day of the week too
The filler blocks have no circles.
I believe it is around 70 inches long as is
And there are other circles in rows and some cut or appliqued etc.
Gotta make a decision and finish it



This was a challenge
Jacky and I were making a coin quilt
I liked mine with 2 border fabs and neither one of us finished our quilt
I took colorways of charms.
i had a ton

Cut each charm into a 2.5x5. And sewed rows of the colors 
It used a lot of charms and went quickly
Once i border and quilt it will become a cute quilt for the couch

What projects are in your closets?
Will they be coming out this year?
Or just stay on the list 


This one i swear is in more than one container. I keep seeing these
Unless its a sign to get er done



I love to slab away the day
Not caring about anything except sewing two pieces together
These kind of quilts grow fast at least with my stash


I made this quilt say green by bordering the multicolor blocks in green sashing

Funny how that happens
I may make another one and sash in red or blue
Orange might be fun too
So many quilts to finish up
Anyone know any quilt fairies I can call? Lol

3 comments:

  1. I have my circles from that SAL in a box, too; (I made mine right after my Mom died and I can't seem to get it out to finish it...)
    I am finishing up my acid greens into at least twosies for a Scrap Vomit quilt someday...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't slab/crumb piece. I love how yours turn out though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects! You have a nice array of various techniques going on. It's fun to see them all!

    ReplyDelete