Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Staying positive


My dr said my bloodpressure is still too high to approve surgery

Ya think?  Hmmm let me sit you down with your chin in the cup and stick something sharp in your eye without numbing and see if your pressure goes up huh?

Anywho trying to get positive so getting busy
Getting stockpile of water. Rich cant balance to carry and i wont be able to for a bit.


Tried to grab this old ufo and maybe handquilt it to calm me a little 


Found this cutie
Figured even though I am not doing the monthly rsc colors i would try and post some to help my friends be inspired



And plarn is being made.
What is that?
Yarn made of plastic
Plastic bags to be exact

I bought a big crochet hook and am hoping I can crochet a tote bag for the grocery store

Maybe my down time from surgery can be used making more plarn and using up those pesky bags.

Time will tell.
Not much sewing going on here.
Big boo boo face......

3 comments:

  1. Awe sweetie. So sorry you are getting stressed out about this stuff. It is so much harder when you are the do everything person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awful to hear what you are having to go through--
    I like that grocery bag idea--and that you are trying to keep busy..we are all pulling for you...
    Being a caretaker when you are not feeling up to par is not easy..;000
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things get easier for you. Try to relax and take care of yourself. I know that won't be easy but try if you can.

    ReplyDelete