Saturday, January 11, 2020

While looking thru fabric scraps.......


While looking thru fabric scraps I found lots of strips of ninja turtles. 
These must have been in the quilt bag i got.

I also had orange fall out in 2.5 strips



A bright green was there too.....
Hmmmmm





Or better all green?

I feel a bunch of ninja zippy bags coming on

Not sure the names but i know the headband color determines which turtle it is.lol
Looks like a fun diversion......
Uh squirrel.....
Um......

Yeah I didnt even last the month of Jan

I am BAD

did you give in to more projects yet?

4 comments:

  1. I like the mix of orange and green to compliment that fun strip. Hey, if you pulled from your scraps and turn it into a quick project (finished) - it counts toward your cleaning up process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "Yertle the Turtle" strip--so darn cute..
    i am still flaying around making samples of what i will continue with--definitely not ALL of them hahaha hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. ROFL Good job you made it 11 days.

    ReplyDelete