Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Like a scavenger hunt


This guy got organized a bit. At least folded a little neater to fit in the bucket 


Like a scavenger hunt i am finding odd things in odd places 

Found this guy wandering my room
He needs some heavy duty batting to become a pear potholder 
The original plan was 12 days of christmas potholders
Pear for partridge in pear tree etc.
I stopped at pear lol


And this is my ufo of beaded chain
I forget the real name but they were all over last year taunting me to make one

Chandelier thats it. Omg senior moment

It is a fun block. In keeping with this years theme to figure out the WHY of the ufo

I simply ran out of light backgrounds

Not something i buy often but its usually necessary 

So food for thought

No buy fabric unless lights this year

At least until i cave




2 comments:

  1. I am with you. Lately I have been buying backgrounds or lights only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have been buying darks/darkish ones...I am now officially on a No Buy..I have to hold to it!!
    So difficult...hugs, Julierose P.S. that is a peach of a Pear lol

    ReplyDelete