Saturday, January 25, 2020

Dre e eee eeam dream dream dream.....


You know the song right?
Whenever I want you all I have to do
Is dre ee eeeeam. Dream dream dream
Lol
You will have that in your head all day
You're welcome  ha ha
This little outfit I found for 2.50. My boss got a new teeny tiny dog and said she was looking for a tutu. If she doesnt use it no big deal right? I thought it was cute. Dunkin said no to modeling it for you. Ha ha




I am dreaming of all the finishes I need to do. This baby quilt needs to be done. A very modern one that I think the nieces would like if any decide to surprise us with an announcement. 
It needs a back and to be quilted


This guy just needs more play in the blue 
bin to make about 5 more blocks
Then quilt it up is all it needs


This is on my wish list
Love strings
Love scrappy
Love Edyta 
Need to find the book this is in



And this guy may need more blocks
Not sure
If i remember right it was a very small lap size so far.

Quilts dancin in my head until I can sew again......
Busy trying to get this eye to behave 


2 comments:

  1. Oh girl have I got a deal for you. ;) All the projects in the works. I know the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your Trip Around the world blocks--I do have to finish mine...I began with 2.5" strips and don't like how it looks..so I think this time I will just do little squares and make it a YLP (year long project) pronounced yelp--"you're welcome hahaha hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete