Thursday, January 9, 2020

Nightmares


This guy is giving me nightmares

For real
I figured i can get the back done with crumb piecing down the center


Good plan.....fabrics all match


Even a ufo block or two will work


I sewed


And sewed


And sewed


Even found scraps from the front borders

Things looking up right?

WRONG 
sewing machine acting up
I rethreaded and rebobbined
Many times
Still
No
Go

Grrrrrrrrrrr
Gotta switch machines and take this one in.
I think the Bobbin case is the issue 

Hoping i can get these blocks done the length of the back so I can get to the quilting of it

This thing is possessed i swear
Could it be the deer my brothers ate that are coming back to haunt me????

What projects are haunting you?

3 comments:

  1. Red/Pink--I just whacked off the bottom so that it's
    straighter yesterday--just sick of it!! It's not going to plan at all...Will be sewing side borders today..so I totally "get" your dilemma.
    If it isn't one thing it's another, right??
    Rest that eye too, don't overdo...looks like you got a whole lot of piecing done..maybe just long,
    wide strips-- log cabin style around those pieced ones would make it go faster--I did that on a quilt once and it looked great...good luck hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh either you are a very patient lady, or a very crazy lady. I have pieced a backing once, but not to that extent. I have been known to use HST left over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I hope you can fix your machine soon! I finished a book last night and couldn't sleep. The ending was disturbing and it kept bothering me! I think I should read something happier next!

    ReplyDelete