Wednesday, January 22, 2020

More found treasures


I found more treasures.these were in one container 
Three quilt starts
Really Dawn?????
Ugh

Looks like a day of play but i forgot if i was
Making 9 patches or 16 patches 



These are from my 2.5 scraps which is full
Again so I may be able to get more to make a small childs quilt
I can also sash with something to make it bigger



These were in there too
So silent
Just looking around
They are 1.5 squares sewn in 9 patches


The funny part is what was my idea of what i was making?????
Did i tell you????
Heck if i know

So now if it comes to the top of the list 
I will make a decision and go with it

Will it be strips?
Sashing?
Borders?
Quilt?

Time will tell

This post was preblogged 
I will keep you posted once they say i can resume normalcy

3 comments:

  1. I love th 1.5" squares colors--hope all is going well..hang in there hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL um don't have a clue what you were doing. But kind of think that maybe you need to label your tins. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun projects in these pictures. You'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete