Thursday, January 16, 2020

Anticipation is making me wait...keeping me waiting


Anticipation
Ughhhhh. Waiting for eye surgery approval
Waiting for eye to get better
Waiting to get all my ducks in a row.....
I hate waiting. I am a fire sign.....no patience...i want it done now lol

Anywho i got this snowman pattern that i think is cute and it said i needed a ruler.
Ok wish it would have said that in the description  but ok.....i bought the ruler


Curvy log cabin trim ruler
I think it just allows you to cut bigger strips, sew then trim each row. It is to play with later in the year




But look how cute this is....
Oh my
I think if i like this process you will be seeing bunnies and snownen and pumpkins and all sorts of fun things.

It is just a log cabin block with small and larger strips

Ugh.....i dont want to wait.....
I want to sew

Now!!!!!!












3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, what a drag having to wait around...hope the eye responds soon...thinking of you....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have that tool. Took a class. In fact I grabbed my project and it is sitting by my sewing area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those projects are so darn cute! That probably makes it harder to wait. You can do it! Just get your projects all set to start for when you're able to sew again. Hope your eye gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete