Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Snow is a coming.....


You guys know my friend Jenny Doan?

Yeah the one of Missouri Star Quilt fame?

Well. She peaks my interest every day with new projects and quick ways to make beautiful quilts. So.......when I visit her daily, does she serve me pastry and coffee?
Um NO
she tempts me with daily deals
So I rearrange my menu and grocery list to be able to get the deal

I
Got
This
Pattern
From
Her.

Yeah i ordered it a bit back and my order just came. And now i need a tool to make it.
Well i probably could figure it out but this tool which costs half of my grocery budget will make me coffee, set up my cutting station, pull my fabrics and with a snap of the fingers i will have these cute gifts for my gift box.
Yeah right. Does she think i was born yesterday? Evidently i must be
Because i bought it.
Ughhhhhh

Will i ever learn?






3 comments:

  1. I hate when you have to get specialty rulers to complete a pattern. Is this one of those 'twister' patterns? I have 4 different size rulers and I would have let you borrowed. AND we have snow flurries the last two days with more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I don't have that pattern, but I have made a twister quilt (small) You may like it, you like sewing squares together....but then you cut it apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this snowman pattern--so cute!! I think you will be right in style tonight with that snowstorm approaching--("..Mister Snowman, send me a plow>>" hahaha-- to the tune of "Mister Sandman) SFAO--songs for all occasions--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete