Wednesday, January 29, 2020

And you thought i already had a lot. Ha


This enabler was Julierose of  julierosequilts.  Love her style.
Strip pieces turn into tulip petals


Just like that 
I think i am really gonna love this
After all I am a scrappy girl

I started it to see how i liked it

Yep. Its on the list
Not sure yet if runner or quilt but definitely is on my list 

So scrappy and old fashioned like me
Ok ok so the block is cuter.....thats a given


This one just looks fun
Saw at the quilt show but am resisting a start for it. It has 9 patches but i dont have the pattern And need to behave this year


And yes again..........strings
I have a mess of them and I mean mess
But what cute cabins they make

Ughhhh i want to start something fun.

Whats going on in your neck of the woods?
Are you sewing and finishing?
Did You start something new?
Are you assessing why your ufo list is that long?


2 comments:

  1. I gave up on having a list--just too many to catalogue and I see new ones every day...
    I am sewing but not so many finishes--always backing and binding are my rubicons...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circle 9 patch is called Jumping jacks you can find it free. ;)

    ReplyDelete