Friday, January 24, 2020

Where did i put this



I just found another reason i dont finish
Where did I put this block?
Did I tell you?
I should have.
Its run off with the missing socks  from the dryer i guess

When i feel like working on a project and i cant find it

Time waster for sure
Rather be sewing than looking



Did you see it Dunks?
Found the kitty fabrics and need to put them together with the directions for the block

So much for that idea



Maybe I should just take my wreath off my door 

Its still green and beautiful and brother made it thanksgiving weekend

Maybe i will just go back to bed


2 comments:

  1. I can so relate. I have taken to putting things into 2 gallon Hefty Zipper bags with the instructions. Even if I have to put the project up for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me, too--we always say to each other ",,,I guess it went with all the other missing stuff.." lol
    Drives me crazee when that happens...I saw that pattern somewhere lately on the net...will check to see if i can find it for you...it is such a cute idea with the kitty prints...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete