Monday, January 13, 2020

Bear with me


I sometimes feel like I am always climbing uphill.

Fri at eye dr had to have a proceedure on eye that will be done on 22nd. He had to poke out an infection and my days are now filled with hot compresses every waking minute to aggressively make this eye surgery ready.

He wasnt expecting to see me and i wasnt expecting him to do that without numbing. Can you say aye carumba!!!!!!
Never dull round here

Working most of week at 6am so if you dont see blog dont worry. Time is short.
I will try and post when i can.

Say prayers for a good outcome this time please and thanks. I do believe in the power of prayer.
God is great

3 comments:

  1. Definitely sending prayers your way for a good outcome--so sorry to hear of your eye woes--not fun! Hang in there kiddo...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ouch! I keep you in my prayers daily. Pray this one goes a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself. I will definitely pray for you. Hope all will be fine!

    ReplyDelete