Thursday, January 30, 2020

Need a fun day soon



I need to plan a fun day trip again with 
My friend

We both have had a winter that could .....lets say ......be more fun

I have some fun gift cards too so it wouldnt even hurt the jan pocketbook

Hmmmm. Maybe plan a trip in town with stops unknown.....
Get ready Jacky for a fun adventure


Do you have any quilting friends to have fun with?

I have the best quilt friends. Yesterday in the mail i received this.

One that I ordered
I know i know but it was the small one i ordered


Yep these for the machine I was using. My guy fixed the other one that was on the fritz. And he said the best thing
No
Charge
My mouth dropped. Really? He goes yes we serviced it and its guaranteed for a year
Yay so she is ready to be put back into use since i have a ton of bobbins wound for her already. I want to finish that runner



Anywho back to my happy mail
Colette of whataboutrheema sent me these two corn bags for my eyes and the book i have been looking for


Like WOW
thank you SOOOOO much Colette.
You are a sweet sweet friend.
OMG I want to make the string houses and the spools and every quilt in there. 
But I will be good.....
Maybe.


2 comments:

  1. How sweet is that Colette ;)))!!
    Great news on your machine...
    I hope February brings more joy into your life...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that about your machine. Hope the corn bag helps the eye. Jacky and you out and about....hang onto your garters it is going to be a wild ride.

    ReplyDelete