Sunday, January 5, 2020

Another gift arrived


Lookie what my friend Colette made me for Christmas. 
A red truck buffalo plaid kitchen towel.
I
LOVE 
LOVE 
LOVE IT 



You see I really like the rustic look of the plaid......on my stocking 


My runner on the credenza


Tablecloth 


Shower curtain


And red trucks.... well i am a farm girl
These on my tree








Packages in plaid  for the tree






Even Dunkin and I have a fleece throw in it.

Love them all 

And my new towel too

Thanks sweetie! 
You know me so well 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh that is so lovely--wonderful gift--she is a sweetie...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. Is it really your throw or is it Dunkin's and he allows you to borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift! So sweet of Colette! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete