Friday, March 27, 2020

What now


This guy has been clingy to both of us


I think he realizes with me home that things are different and he isn't sure about it


I have been making masks for everyone
BUT
my pfaff decided it needed a break
And
It
Wont 
Work 

Grrrrrr
So I grabbed the other machine the white that i had serviced not too long ago

I hate it
I wound bobbins
It has only straight stitch which is ok
But the feed dogs dont grab the fabric and the stitches are uneven 

Grrrrr i just need to make one more large batch of masks and i will be done

Took me 1 hr to do 2 this am
And they were cut ready to go

Frustrating for sure 

I may need to get out my trusty singer 99 or 221
Why now????
Good thing I have backup machines 

5 comments:

  1. I guess you pooped out that machine!! :'000
    I have 6 more to make and then a bit of a rest...hoping to get at least 3 done today--my back is still nagging me..so one at a time for me...
    Good luck with the white...
    Elbow Waggles, Julierose ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My machine needs a tune up and a spa clean/oil but the shop is closed. I have back ups as well. I would go for the Singer 99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have too many sewing machines ;) Our sewing machine store is offering curbside service. You call when you get there and they will remove your machine from the trunk. Now is not a good time for machine troubles, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sucks. Hurray for backup machines. I have so many I wouldn't know which one to use next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to have back up machines! I hate leaving my machine at the shop. It should be home with me!

    ReplyDelete