Saturday, March 7, 2020

The flu sucks


Sorry there is no nice way to put it. 
The flu sucks
Big time

Out of work means no pay
Now hubs has it. Ughhhh
I still dont feel 100 percent but have to go get stuff for him at the store

I saw julieroses zigzag quilt and i love it soooo
Found 5 inch squares in blues and sewed a couple
Oh boy.......hang on tight.......here we go again


And this 1.5 project is moving along for a no thinking kinda thing

May frame them in gray
If i do 2.5 strips they will turn out 8 inches



Not like i dont have quilting to do


Or yarn stash to use


Or even fabric to put in the bins
Because the bins are overflowing at the moment


Yeah more 


And more

I gotta stop and use it up.
Anyone have any ideas for fast projects using fat quarter size pieces 
I really need to clear out some yardage 
Quick



3 comments:

  1. Oh no be careful with Rich with the flu. Oh I feel your pain. Just this morning I started picking up fabric....I have a huge pile on my ironing board to sort, cut into my scrap system, etc. Sad to say last night I had sorted and folded, etc. and created a huge pile to put away. I am determined unless fat quarters have a specific project, they are going to be cut up and thrown into a scrap user's system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For fat quarters I have made a few from the book "Patchwork Pizazz" --it uses pretty much all of two at a time...I'll have to pull it out and look at it again...;)))
    Sorry that the flu has migrated to Rich now ;000
    not fun. Try not to overdo (right, huh?)

    I love your zig-zag..mine is on hold until my poor back returns to normal...any of this stuff is surely not fun...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. FaveQuilts, All People Quil, FQ Shop, Moda Fabrics, and Carla @ Creatin' in the Sticks (30 blocks 30 days) - for FQ free patterns. Hope you and Rich get well soon.

    ReplyDelete