Wednesday, March 18, 2020

My kinda sewing


I find when i am bored or at a stand still 
That i like to sew slab style

Grab 2 pieces of fabric and sew them together .keep adding until you have a piece big enough to make squares


I had a few oranges and blacks at the top of the bucket so pulled them out thinking i will make some pumpkin blocks

Just preliminary sewing in preparation for the Fall

I now have TWO  nieces with Fall anniversaries and a cute pumpkin gift for the house may be in order


Do you sew willy nilly
Or plan ahead



At least my bobbins are ready to go

5 comments:

  1. Nothing makes a quilter happier than a donut full of full bobbins waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love willy-nilly sewing...and I seem to vary any pattern I make mostly.
    (and not alway trying to ;((( ) I will be working on RSC and cleaning out my teals....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a plan for everything. Now...executing said plan is something entirely different :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your slab style blocks, some call them crumb blocks.
    Yes, I like to work that way too. Must get busy and put together a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You taught me how to make slab style blocks. You're so good at this!

    ReplyDelete