Friday, March 13, 2020

I need to cut some parts


This quilt is stalled because i need to cut parts.
And parts i will cut

Question is this.....it looks planned scrappy even though it wasnt
Should i continue with reds greens and blues and not add oranges and other colors?
It is only about a third done if that 

I had just used scraps i had out and thats why the colors coordinated 

I like the colors but am wondering if oranges and purples and others thrown in will throw it off

What would you do?????

I suppose extra blocks would be ok for a small baby quilt too if i dont like them.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I like your red-green-blue-color palette right now--so pretty...stay safe hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely. I have some scraps left from guild the lady who took over charity didn't want them. If I can get a 5 inch square and two 2 1/2 inch squares I throw them in a kitty litter bucket.

    ReplyDelete