Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Traffic jam


I am missing my girl Pheebs 
I swear she is here in this house

When i go to sew the door creaks open like in the movies but nobody there

She used to do that
Dunks and i would go in to sew and she would wait and make a grand entrance

I miss her so much.
I hope she is waiting for us all to be together again
I feel so guilty because we left for the eye dr that day and came home to her deceased.if i only knew she needed us 
We could have said goodbye

RIP my sweet girl
I miss you every day


These are the traffic jam blocks

Dunkin had been helping me with them


6 of the 9 i need
Then just a border with cornerstones  and a baby size quilt will be done

I have no baby shower invite yet so if it doesnt come i think Dunkin will get another quilt.
The quilt he and Phoebe shared went with her 

Time for a new one.....





4 comments:

  1. Awe Phoebe, love the little dark necklace. My boy kind of looks like her. Cute blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm memories....
    Love how your Traffic Jam blocks are coming together...I didn't start mine yet...
    still on my list of gazillion things to make ;000
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter if it is the loss of a human or a pet, it's hard to get over grieving when you did not have the closure that saying goodbye gives. Yes, I believe your Phoebe is reminding you she is still with you.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll always miss our kitties who left us. I like the Traffic Jam blocks. Nice way to use up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete