Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Do you like to color?


Do you like to color?
Are you an inside the lines or outside of the lines kinda gal?
I
Love
This
Idea

One of my uh hmmm new books
(I KNOW I KNOW I HAVE BOOKS ON THE SHELF)
has This idea on a page of it
You know how I LOVE to play with my 2.5 scrappy squares

How cool would this mosaic type quilt be?
You could color out a pattern
Divide it into blocks
Sew them each up
And put it together 
I am thinking scrappy but playing with color values

For another time for sure but very intriguing idea

The patterns created could be endless
Very colorful 
Shades of one color
Diamonds or flowers or ???



So if ya wanna get me a present
I like colored pencils or crayons or markers
And graph paper

Just sayin lol
And NO DONT BUY ME THIS
just kidding as I can probably round some up in my mess of a room

But if ya catch me coloring.........
Let me be

Creative genius at work 

(Am too am too!)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't colored/water colored in a while, but i do find it relaxing..I sometimes am inside sometimes out (watercolors) (.."sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't " hahaha)
    Hope you are getting to feel better...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never caught the adult coloring fever. BUT I do like to doodle out quilt designs on graph paper. Hope you are feeling better.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mosaic quilts look awesome, but man that is a lot of seams to match. Kind of like the pixel quilts.

    ReplyDelete