Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The plan


I need to make more of these with my cotton yarn stash

If I can get one a month done that would be great to tame the yarn stash


These need to be found and turned into my runner


I never got to make these for my brother last year 

I have some perfect fabric for it too



I have tons of towels I need to work on too

They make cute little gifts
And so many themes and holidays can be used too


This guy needs sashing I think to finish it off
I need to revisit the pattern on temecula
This will be for me. I LOVE IT

I am hoping that this plan has me finishing some of these this year.
Do you have a plan?

4 comments:

  1. I have been a wee bit too tired to do much. But 2 borders down, at least one more to go. I am doing a mitered border on one so that is a slow go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan is to begin cutting for face masks today... I want to try both elastic and ties ones...
    Also working on Courthouse Steps [my fun project] and final row sewing of my son-in-law's quilt...(have to wait until my back can handle that big one for a bit).
    Hope you and Rich are feeling better..stay safe hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan then re-plan then SQUIRREL! ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plans, yes. I write them down to help remember and stay focused. I don't allow 'squirrels' in my sewing room, way too distracting.
    Ever try to feed 100 squirrels?

    ReplyDelete