Friday, March 20, 2020

Lime in the corona time


Ok now that my 7 blocks are done its playtime.
I pulled this aqua and kinda like it to tone down some brightness


Ooo i like gray too
The colors shine


Ha ha i pulled a paisley  that looked like a virus to me
Dunkin wanted to play too


Kinda busy


An amber batik


Dunks was checking this one out too

I didnt want black because of the navy
I didnt try white or off white

Any you like so far?
Tell me in the comments which one appeals to you  or what  i should try 

4 comments:

  1. Now I like the paisley and the gray...perhaps matching paisley blocks and then surround it all with gray? Have fun exploring options...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to me how wonderful scrappy quilts turn out. Sometimes when making the blocks I wonder, what were you thinking. They just turn out wonderful like yours. I really like the aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging the aqua and gray but they both look nice.

    ReplyDelete