Sunday, March 8, 2020

I won i won i won


Do any of you go to bearcreek quilting?
I like them and ordered a couple times.
They have these signups for the month to win the scraps from ends of bolts


I signed up never dreaming i would win


Lookie what I won
I am shaking. I am so excited

Lori Holt 
Yes
The lori holt of vintage farmhouse
And i am making her quilt
And love her fabrics
And now jacky and i can make some super uber cool blocks 

After they take the oxygen mask off me. 
Oh
My
Oh
Me
Oh my




These are about 12 inches by width of fabric....

HUGE
FABRIC
SCORE

I AM
BLESSED

Can you pinch me???

Then again dont. I am in Heaven

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I love BearCreek for their sales, and their thread gem packs. I am green with envy, love those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinch Pinch!! Congrats. Those are pretty fabrics!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo--what a win--Congratulations...
    I will go over and visit them for sure....
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win - lovely fabrics. I follow and buy from Bear Creek, but never have entered their give aways.

    ReplyDelete