Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July Christmas



Christmas in July is great to put some things in your giftbox
July 1st I am starting with bags



All types  of them 



So cute......
Different fabrics make cute different bags


For kids......adults......



Large ones.....small ones......


Tote types 


Made from scraps you cant waste


For coins.....


With themes.....


These are on my list
How cute are these?

I see these as an adorable Halloween alternative for special grandkids etc

Orange pumpkins with faces
Green witch faces
So many possibilities
Who needs a pattern? A basic idea is good

I wont give a tutorial but check out different bag patterns online
There are some great free ones
With tutorials too in case you get stuck

Bags are handy for travelers
For kids
Quilting friends
For busy moms who need to grab and go
For Dads to keep his stuff
Present a  gift card in bag

Do you make bags to have on hand?

So many possibilities 

Add a bag or two to your finished projects 
You will be glad you did

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made any bags but you've given me some really good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a bag maker. Yours are always so cute. I will make bags, like the wallets I made for gifts a couple of years ago, or the sew together bag. Occasionally I will make a purse for my daughters.

    ReplyDelete