Thursday, July 30, 2020

Cant take the farm outta the girl




You can take the girl off the farm
But you cant take the farm outta the girl 
I
Love
These
Tractors 
Placemat set of 4
It comes 2 tractors. 2 trucks
So i got 2 sets so i can have a tractor set
And a truck set
For me so they will wait a bit
I will pet them now and then  lol

See? How cool are they?

Made kale soup with kale from brother 

Yum


And baked pumpkin spice muffins


Todays breakfast 




This bib needs to be sewn
The patch piece made of my 1.5 squares

So cute

Whats going on in your sewing room?


4 comments:

  1. Just a wee bit of sewing. Drawing lines for HST, a lot of them. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute trucks and tractors--those muffins look yummy!!
    In my sewing room I am cutting 2.5" squares for my "Falling Stars" piece and corner triangles...
    just a wee bit at a time...;)))
    ~ ~ waving in the dense fog this morning Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tractors! Today I am meeting some quilters from several counties for a lunch and show$share at a small area park - it will be good to get out and catch up with some lovely people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much happening in my sewing room at the moment. Your pumpkin spice muffins look delish!

    ReplyDelete