Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th







Happy 4th of July.....
Christmas mugrugs can be fun
Pair them with other gifts 
Make out of UFO blocks
Or blocks you want to try


Find a cute one online
Add hot cocoa. Candycanes  money. Etc 


Make a smaller version  of a favorite block
I made a mugrug using 1.5 blocks 
Fun


Simple shapes done simply are fun too 
That snowman hat can be a number of cute prints


Use a pattern you have onhand
My brother loved his fox mugrugs for his cabin in maine


Check out themes
This is cute for the bandleader
A musical friend
The piano teacher
A piano music loving person with some specialty cocoa or tea and a music CD



Some pocket ones in holiday prints



For the cat lover


Mugrugs are fun with new coffee mug 
Cocoas
Teas
Coffees
Candy and candycanes
Made in holiday prints
Or what the recipient likes
Fabrics with sayings
So many possibilities 

Teachers, mailman,
Coworkers, in a boxed up gift with other things

Last year my cup ones were a huge hit.
The pocket is fun. Tuck a cookie in there.....
A giftcard.....you name it
Do you know where YOUR mugrug is???

2 comments:

  1. I love my piano mugrug--so clever of you to make these...;)))they are just so cute. My mission is "finishing up". Just get 'em done...
    HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
    ~ ~ ~ waving my little flag~ ~ ~ Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where my different mug rugs are. I even have one that I have cut out to make.

    ReplyDelete