Friday, July 3, 2020

Christmas day 3



Day 3 is pillows
This will go on my couch with my snowball quilt


I have been eyeing this block for a Christmas tree pillow idea 


Or how about one of the farmgirl blocks enlarged with borders?
Ooooo do I see a red truck holding Christmas gifts???
Or a Christmas pig?


This was a block I disliked  that I cut up disappearing style
And now I like it
Be daring......try using UFO blocks in a new way
It may end up being a favorite 


So much fun inspiration everywhere


Heck even plain pillows work well in the recipients colors 


Wanna try just one block?
Make a pillow 


Another fun idea to use up those scrap squares you cut and stored


Stars always work especially at Christmas 

Pillows.....the more the merrier
All sizes



Do you have pillow ideas?
Blocks you could use?
They are a quick and easy gift

Be on the lookout for pillowform sales
I bought some on a half price sale
I also bought a 2 pack of pillows for ten bucks that I will recover
A two in one gift 

Thats why i always keep an eye out for deals
You just never know what you may come up with

My plan for my couch is multi season covers that store easily and can be changed out  as I please


Have a pillow person on your list?
A tired studious niece?
Grandma?
Pillows are a great gift

2 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of stuff ready to make some pillows. Oh you forgot pillowcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made pillows for Willa and Fiona of Alpacas--so cute--I haven't done them so you can change them (not a zipper gal!!)
    I like the one block idea--gives you a chance to try-out different ones...
    ~ ~ ~ hugs from the AC ~ ~ ~ Julierose

    ReplyDelete