Sunday, July 26, 2020

Dont judge



I visited my "bear" brother yesterday. He was home while Dad and other brother are in Maine.
This bear he shot in maine. They use the meat and everything so dont judge.
I am not fond of bear but they are.
Makes bear lasagna, bear steaks, bear meatloaf 
Cant get any fresher than that.
 Anywho he had a ton of kale 
So i am making kale soup with Portuguese linguicia sausage, onions ,kale, and potatoes 
Yum
The rest  of the kale went in the freezer fo lor a soup later on. 
We had a nice chat. I dont get to see him often as he usually stays in maine.

This bear he still has the claws. He does taxidermy and wants to do something with his claws. He is a smaller bear but those claws are pretty big and pretty sharp.

I can see why a bear can really do damage.

We were talking about deer sheds and making things.
My brother has some beautiful maine birch that he made Christmas candleholders with.
Sooo nice
He is crafty.  Made my squirrel feeders
Saw some cool antler rings online and he is gonna tinker around with them. 
I guess making things runs in our family

3 comments:

  1. I guess being crafty does run in your family...great photo hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice you got to visit with your brother. My brother lives in upstate New York. I only see him about once a year. I miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kale soup sounds yummy! Happy to got to spend some time with your brother.

    ReplyDelete