Sunday, July 19, 2020

Can I get this done?



Been busy this weekend making zuchinni bread for my baby brother

And a sugar free version for Rich
Was over 100 according to my thermometer yesterday.....outside


Ugh
Glad for the ac and baking early



After groceries and bread delivering today i am hoping to sew
We will see because truly a womans work is never done

Ironing is also a need for workclothes
Now if only Dunkin would put on his Merry maid outfit and get busy.......
Trying to find more quilting time

4 comments:

  1. Hope you finally got to some sewing time;)))
    Zucchini bread--oh yum!!
    Hugs from afar Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been blessed with veggies as a friend is one of a local farm's crop/box share drivers. They can take any day's left overs so he has a list of neighbors/friends and drops off the 'oddities' and left overs. This morning he dropped of lots of cucumbers (everyone is full of them) and I am making pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been going through some of your old posts, wow, lots of fun projects! Burpcloth Central did you get my order?
    I thought this blog is called Relaxing Robin, I don't see a lot of relaxing going on. But I can see you're enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a busy bee. Hope you found some time to sew.

    ReplyDelete