Friday, July 3, 2020

Day 9


Wreaths make a great gift and are easy to make.
My brother makes me the base every year from Maine and I just decorate it. 
The smell is heavenly and it lasts nicely from Thanksgiving to almost March
This was last years with fake red berries


Ooops. Nope. Wrong picture lol
This um "wreath" was a game I found for my deer loving brothers


This was my 2018 wreath
I found red truck ornaments and put them on it


And small gold and red ornaments 

You can make wreaths many ways
I dont have a picture but last year I made one from the dollar store mesh ribbon to look like a snowman 
That was fun too

Do you make wreaths? Some can be expensive to buy
Gather greens from evergreen cuttings in the Fall and make one

Or use your imagination and make a themed one of artificial ingredients
So many possibilities 


4 comments:

  1. I love your wreaths...so pretty. I made a pinecone one years ago from cones I gathered and dried out.
    It lasted many years and each year I would re-decorate it...it was fun...need to make another...
    ~ ~ ~ waving with my coffee cup ~ ~ ~ Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty wreaths. I occasionally make wreaths but use pre-made bases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple I like to change up so they look a little different

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually buy one from the local nursery.

    ReplyDelete