Thursday, July 9, 2020

New things




My new haircut. Took the mask off so she could get around the ears so was easier than I thought
Feel human again. Lol


Pulled stash for a special project.
One niece found the pattern on the web that i used to make her a quilt over 20 years ago.

She is now an Auntie and wants to make one for her niece

Be
Still
My
Heart.

I was humbled and said we can make one together as i have a bunch of babies being born around me

Here is my calico bathroom wallpaper 
And hearts



To use in this
The tub one upper right

I think i will make my ducky 3d with a ribbon so he can go in the tub with dolly
Instead of applique 

Isnt this what making quilts is all about???

I had no idea what i was doing then
Just made with love for someone i love

My heart is full






5 comments:

  1. How very fun. That she loved the quilt so much she wants to share with the next generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just wonderful that she loved it so much!! I really like your calico heart start...very pretty..
    Is it hot and humid enough for you? hahaha
    Hugs from afar julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my daughter would quilt but she's not interested. I love those cute patterns. Too hot for me today. I'm indoors enjoying the air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to tell you that I love your haircut! It looks great!

      Delete