Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Baby baby.....



Remember this package I received?


Well, i cut out one of these to make a gray and floral burpcloth



And a denim and blue plaid one

One for a girl and one for a boy. 

I have smaller pieces that I think will go into matching bibs


Now where is my bib pattern?????

Two cousins had new grandchildren birn this weekend
One a girl Emmerson Mae
And one a boy...Austin 

All are healthy and fine
And sooooooo adorable.
One is a new Mom and is over the moon with her baby boy. They had trouble conceiving and are on cloud nine
Lol

There are a few more in the ovens around our family so i gotta get crackin
Making a few baby things here and there 

Babies make the world seem right 
Although I worry what their world will look like

I suppose my parents and grandparents did too

5 comments:

  1. Those will be so cute. I think almost every generation has had some major changes, upheaval which make our parents, and grandparents wonder what kind of world we are leaving to our kids and grandkids. All we can do is be resilient and create a new normal for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I wonder what the world will be like for future generations but new babies do give us hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to be prepared! But none in the oven around here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you could use that flannel;))) those are nice little projects to get done for the future.
    Gald to hear the babies are fine --gotta just love the little ones;))
    My twin babies turned 17 yesterday...where does the time go? They sent us nice hand written thank you notes--aren't they just sweet boys?
    Stay safe at work...
    hugs after a two week grocery run--PHEW!! Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. No babies here in this family. I only make baby quilts for the shop and those seem to sell in spurts.

    ReplyDelete